Saturday 14 February 2015

WEEK 6

No 37A,
Batu 10 Lekir,
32020 Sitiawan,
Perak.

19 January 2015

Human Resource Manager,
Block D-3-5,
Pacific Place Commercial Centre Sdn.Bhd,
Jalan PJU 1A/4,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE  POST OF A COMPUTER ENGINEER (SOFTWARE)

I am writing this letter because, I have seen advertisement in Job Street. I would like to apply as Computer Engineer (Software) in your company. I am sure that I have skills and experience to apply this job.

I have broad knowledge in software design. I have superior skills in cutting-edge programming tools.I have strong technical skills for design and Implementation of new software. Self discipline and high responsibility is my principal.

Enclosed I have attached my resume for your review. It will describe my detail and experience. I hope that I get change to meet you for Interview session.

Yours Faithfully,
                                                      
MUHAMMAD FAIRUZ BIN ILIAS


1 comment:

  1. Good cover letter Fairuz. You just need to sign your letter.

    ReplyDelete