Sunday 25 January 2015

No 37A,
Batu 10 Lekir,
32020 Sitiawan,
Perak.

19 January 2015

Block D-3-5,
Pacific Place Commercial Centre,
Jalan PJU 1A/4,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Dear Sir/Madam

Application For The Post of Computer Engineering (Software)

I am writing this letter because, I have seen advertisement in Job Street. I would like to apply as Computer Engineering (Software) in your company. I am sure that I have skills and experience to apply this job.

I have broad knowledge in software design. I have superior skills in cutting-edge programming tools.I have strong technical skills for design and implementation of new software. Self discipline and high responsibility is my principal.

Enclosed I have attached my resume for your review. It will describe my detail and experience. I hope that I get change to meet you for interview session.

Yours faithfully,
fairuz
MUHAMMAD FAIRUZ BIN ILIAS


15 comments:

  1. Yours faithfully must be F capital letter yaaa ... Good essay 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Address: There's no receiver. Just some numbers and letters for a building's whereabouts.
    Title: "Post of a Computer Engineer" not "Computer Engineering".
    Opening: What advertisement have you seen? Please specify. "Computer Engineer" ok?
    Closure: Grammatical and sentence structure errors. Please revise.
    Overview: Good but pls justify the alignment and check for errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairuz your letter is not the problem but your attitude is the problem...after this you have to talk a lot and not become a shy boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. insert koma at your "Dear Sir/Madam"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fairuz, please write position of a person you are writing to (e.g The Human Resource Manager) and the name of the company. Kindly bold the subject line and the signature block (name after your signature)..Overall, good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no receiver.....bold the subject line and the signature block (name after your signature)..

    ReplyDelete
  7. assalamualaikum fairuz...good letter you have here... :)

    ReplyDelete